August & Sept 2022 - Hawaiian Party Weekends
Come and see us in August and September for some fun at the weekend as we bring the beach into our Casino.
Expect a slightly less formal Casino with our team dressed up for the Party and ready to welcome you with a smile.
We're having a Hawaiian Party each weekend in August and September and you're encouraged to wear beach clothes and a jazzy shirt. Our bar will be serving a new range of tempting Cocktails as well as your usual favourites.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All entries and redemption are subject to the following terms and conditions – please read the following carefully.
Between the 10am on the 1st August 2022 until 4am on the 1st October 2022 (gaming session 30/09/2022), registered customers of Coral Island Casino will be entitled to claim daily entry tickets into the Hawaiian Holiday Free Prize Draw to win a 1st prize of £5,000 in holiday vouchers with a 2nd prize of £1,000 in holiday vouchers. The draw will take place at 9pm on 1st October 2022 at Coral Island Casino by a member of the Management team. Customers do not need to present at the draw in order to claim their prize.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees of Coral Island, their families, agents or agencies and anyone else professionally connected to this promotion who are all precluded from participation.
- You must be a member of Coral Island Casino, If not registered, Customers can sign up on the day of entry
- Prize Draw promotion starts 1st August 2022 at 10am
- Prize Draw promotion ends 1st October 2022 at 4am (Gaming session 30/09/2022).
- The Draw will take place at 9pm on 1st October 2022
- Prize draw tickets will be available each trading day throughout the promotional period to all register members.
- Daily entry tickets will be issued subject to customers card type. Black card holders will receive one entry per visit, Silver two entries and Gold receiving three entries.
- During the promotional period Coral Island Casino will not make any changes to customers card types for any reason.
- Entry is free of charge.
- All entrants may view the terms and conditions prior to participating in the promotion and all entrants must abide by the terms and conditions or risk disqualification.
- Winners may be required to provide valid photographic identification in order to claim their prize.
Selection of winner(s)
- The Prize draw will be made by a member of Management or an independent person/s nominated by them at 9pm on 1st October 2022. Prizes will be drawn in reverse order from 2nd to 1st.
- Prizes will be awarded as follows:
£5,000 in holiday vouchers
£1,000 in holiday vouchers
- Holiday vouchers are provided by third party as such will be subject to the issuing company’s own terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of the winner/s to ensure they read and understand these before making a booking. Coral Island Casino will not be held liable for any losses incurred by the winner/s for failing to abide by the appropriate terms and conditions.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure they have a valid Passport and any relevant visas or other documentation that may be required.
- Winner/s are responsible for arranging their own transport to/from their chosen airport, any transfers and appropriate travel insurance.
- Winner/s will be contacted directly using the details provided by them when registering
- If the winner does not respond to contact within 24 hours we will make a further two attempts to contact the winner. If after we have made 3 attempts, over 48 hours, and the winner does not respond, another winner will be selected at random from all participating entries.
General Terms and Conditions
- This promotion commences on 1st August 2022 from 10am and runs throughout and until 04:00am on the 1st October 2022.
- The prizes that can be obtained during this promotion are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to this promotion. Anyone found abusing or breaching the spirit of this promotion will be prevented from participating in any further promotional activity.
- The Promoters reserve the right to:
- Void any entries (and any reward if necessary) in the event of non-member entry, entrant misconduct, fraud, or breach of these terms;
- Amend, alter, or terminate this promotion or any specific entries in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control; or
- Exclude participation where entrants are subject to any barring, suspension, or self-exclusion.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility or liability for: (i) incomplete entry forms; nor (ii) any liability or responsibility otherwise arising from this promotion.
- In the event that a participant has their membership to Coral Island Casino revoked during the promotion period or enters into a Self-Exclusion agreement either locally or via SENSE they will be excluded from this promotion.
- Coral Island Casino reserves the right to alter the format of the promotion or withdraw this promotion at any time and without notice due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Any disputes must be raised immediately with the on Duty Manager.
- Any dispute arising from these Terms and Conditions or not covered by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of the Duty Manager will be final subject to the Complaint and Dispute Policy.
- Coral Island Casinos recognises that a small proportion of its Patrons may experience problems as a result of their gambling. Coral Island are committed to a policy of promoting a responsible attitude to gambling and provides free literature within its premises for the information and benefit of all. Coral Island Casino will ensure that its management and staff are aware of this issue so that they may offer assistance wherever possible. We operate the SENSE (Self-Enrolment National Self Exclusion) scheme so if you would like to discuss your gambling please speak to a member of the management team.