The Coronavirus - Information for Customers
NHS track and trace to log your visit - Non members by SMS (mobile phone texting) on entry.
Wear face-coverings from the 8th August
Wash hands frequently, please. We have lots of sanitiser stations so use them before each game play
Temperature - you may be refused entry if you have an elevated body temperature
Keeping our venue clean and safe
We have a dedicated team of gaming machine cleaners and the entire building is santised each evening before the next day.
Whilst Coral island Casino had been closed during the lockdown, we worked on ensuring the implementation of all necessary safeguards recommended by the Government to keep our customers and colleagues safe.
We have –
- Completed our Covid 19 risk assessment and have actioned the relevant points to ensure our business is Covid safe for both customers and work colleagues.
- Increased the level of cleaning and sanitising of all of our machines and surfaces in our customer-facing and colleagues areas.
- Provided additional sanitiser stations and disposable face masks and protective gloves for all customers and work colleagues.
- Implemented measures to monitor and limit the number of customers in the building at any one time to ensure Social distancing requirements are upheld.
- Trained all work colleagues in our new Covid 19 related working systems and practices.
- Directional signage to aid customer safety whilst playing at Coral Island Casino.
Face Coverings - Our Policy:
***Update - required from the 8th August***
Following the Government announcement in early July we are recommending the wearing of face coverings when visiting Coral Island. We will review our position each day and follow Government Guidelines.
You will notice all our customer-facing team members behind screens or wearing face shields. Arcade floor maintenance and security team members will have masks covering their noses and mouths.
Announced 14th July:
Wearing a face covering in shops and supermarkets in England is to become mandatory from 24 July 2020 and those who fail to comply with the new rules will face a fine of up to £100. More information is available here: Government Guidance for wearing Face Coverings and Masks
Mask-wearing has been compulsory on public transport in England and at NHS facilities across the UK since 15 June 2020.
Keeping you informed
NHS track & trace
During ENTRY to our Venue please follow this process:
- Text your full name and the number of people in your group to 07800 00 3398
- You will receive a text confirmation from "CORAL BPL" that we have your details recorded
- Your details will be stored securely for a maximum of 21 days
- Your details will only be used to contact you if required by the NHS track and trace system.
- All data is stored according to GDPS requirements.
John Smith 4
Don't worry about CAPITAL LETTERS
Full details about NHS track & trace:
Events are moving very quickly and so we will continue to monitor the situation closely, reviewing developments and the latest government advice to consider how this impacts our processes and the decisions we take. We will update you on any additional changes as soon as we can through our website at coralisland.co.uk and social media @coralislandcasino.
Thank you for your support in keeping one another safe.
Member Promotions for Re-Opening 2020
Terms and conditions
- Open to all members of Coral Island Casino slot club who have agreed to accept text marketing from us.
- Players must be legible to play in Coral Island
- Players will be sent one text prior to opening with the offer of one free £10 bet to be used on the slots with Coral Island Casino.
- The bet has no value as such and can not be cashed out
- Must redeem the offer at the cash desk by showing the text
- Player must play through the bet at least once and may cash out their winnings after that.
- No substitute will be made.
- Player must play the free bet within the promotion time period running from 15th august 2020 till 23rd August 2020 inclusive
- All players that made a visit in the above period and took up the offer will receive a further offer the following week this again will be via text
- The follow up offer will be in the form of a match play voucher for the slots.
- The follow up offer must be played through once in order to be redeemed
- No substitute will be made for the follow up offer
- Management reserve the right to cancel the offer at any time
- Management reserve the right to exclude any person from any or all offers
- Management decision is final.